OK, I better not have missed something when I was admiring your embrodery(sp) wall hanging...actually seeing it in the picture the thought did cross my mind "is there a meaning to the 3 eggs???" Jake just said what I was thinking. Thanks Jake for putting the question out there!!! Love, Mom
5 comments:
Nice work carmen...I see you have three eggs...is there any news you would like to share???
I love it! Jake's question has me curious! :)
I love the three eggs.. Oh how subliminal your message is... You so tricky.... Your so creative and AMAZING!!!!
OK, I better not have missed something when I was admiring your embrodery(sp) wall hanging...actually seeing it in the picture the thought did cross my mind "is there a meaning to the 3 eggs???" Jake just said what I was thinking. Thanks Jake for putting the question out there!!!
Love, Mom
I am not pregnant. Thanks Jake.
Post a Comment