Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Wednesday, March 13
Chocolate S N O B
I spent Sunday with Bakerella again. I have had my eye on this recipe for some time, in fact I bought the fine chocolate when I last went to Reno at a specialty kitchen store. And let me tell you it was well worth the wait. These are by far the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made. We all ate our fill, shared with friends, plus saved some dough in the freezer for future enjoyment. This recipe was also my test run in our new oven, everything ran smoothly and the perfectly baked result speaks for itself.
As long as we are on the recipe subject I made something last night that I was very happy with: happy with the amount of effort put in (next to none) vs. the end result ( d e l i c i o u s ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment