.

.

Monday, February 11

What's For Dinner...


The first recipe I would like to share was inspired by the sale at Safeway this week...Whole Chicken Fryers .99/lb (or something) When the whole chicken fryers go on sale I hurry over to our local Safeway and buy 4-5 to put in our chest freezer so that I may have them on hand for this delicious recipe....


Toby Zeigler's Lemon Rosemary Chicken

(Toby is a charactor on West Wing, he blurted out this recipe one time and I tried it...and motified it)


Ingredients:

Whole Chicken Fryer

One Lemon

Handful of fresh Rosemary

S & P to taste



Place whole chicken fryer in CROCKPOT that has been sprayed with Pam. Cut lemon into forths and stick up chickens *%# (butt). Clean rosemary and chop to release good smelling oils...add to crockpot. Salt and Pepper to taste. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours. The chicken becomes so moist that it completely falls apart when you remove it for dinner.


I serve this with oven roasted veggies and couscous.


Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen,
This recipe sounds tasty and easy. I think I have had it at your house and enjoyed it.
Love Mom

Unknown said...

I love Toby Ziegler! I will make this in his and your honor.