Love these pictures Carmen! Is that Erica's little girl with Luthor? And hey are you selling your quilts at the home econmics store? I am going to be going there next week but I wanted to check in advance! Love you! Elisha
Elisha, thanks for the comment...I love to know that people are reading my blog. Home Economics has purchased the first order of my baby products and will start selling them at April's First Friday....in fact I will be their featured artist and several of my contemporary quilts will be on display in April.More details to follow!
Carmen, I can't wait to see your quilts and all the beautiful things you make! I am so excited for you and am so proud of you! You are truly amazing! I love you! Love Elisha
3 comments:
Love these pictures Carmen! Is that Erica's little girl with Luthor? And hey are you selling your quilts at the home econmics store? I am going to be going there next week but I wanted to check in advance! Love you! Elisha
Elisha, thanks for the comment...I love to know that people are reading my blog. Home Economics has purchased the first order of my baby products and will start selling them at April's First Friday....in fact I will be their featured artist and several of my contemporary quilts will be on display in April.More details to follow!
And yes that's Kate w/ Luther!
Carmen, I can't wait to see your quilts and all the beautiful things you make! I am so excited for you and am so proud of you! You are truly amazing! I love you! Love Elisha
Post a Comment