Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Friday, December 19
Give Away Winner
Congratulations to my momfor winning the holiday giveaway. She's one of my loyal blog readers and deserves to win. I will happily hand deliver your festive flag banner tomorrow!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so excited to win, do I get the little reindeer also??? I will find a special spot for the festive flags. Thanks Love Mom
At last all the Christmas decorations are put away, sadly so are my new Christmas flags. I am looking forward to enjoying them again next year...Thanks again for the special treat Love Mom
2 comments:
I am so excited to win, do I get the little reindeer also???
I will find a special spot for the festive flags.
Thanks
Love Mom
At last all the Christmas decorations are put away, sadly so are my new Christmas flags. I am looking forward to enjoying them again next year...Thanks again for the special treat
Love Mom
Post a Comment