.

.

Friday, December 5




Season's Greetings from the Lawson Clan. I have officially been blogging for a year now. My original mission when I started blogging was to share pictures and milestones of our young family with friends and family that live near and far. I plan to continue updating my blog 1-2 times a month--as well as sharing recipes, give-aways, and documenting my sewing projects that I enjoy. Click here to be taken to the BEST OF 2008.

In celebration of the season and my anniversary of joining the blogging world I am doing a GIVEAWAY. This time you have the chance to win a generous festive flag banner, similar to the type I sell in my ETSY.COM shop. To enter to win simply leave a comment on this blog entry by Friday December 19th.

GOOD LUCK and Happy Holidays!!!







3 comments:

tina said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, nice to meet you!

Your flag banner is adorable----


blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
Love the banner...with the Christmas material...also love the necklace with the bird...hint hint
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen,

We got your Christmas card today...sooo cute! What a great picture of all of you. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

Laura