I recently received my Lawson Family Yearbook. With inspiration from my older sis I started organizing my digital photos in such a way that by the end of the year I can put the best shots into a book(I use snapfish). So the book arrived and it is a wonderful summary of 2008 through photos. I did not do any journaling because I wanted to save space/money. Yet, I did include on each page a little caption containing something funny Benson has said. Throughout the year I try to regularly keep track of the funny things Benson says (and the funny things that come out of my mouth) I record them in a Word Document and save them on the PC, then when I need them for the Yearbook I just copy and paste them.
Hope you get a laugh...
The Things Benson Says--
On our walk to the Reinhart Park you can see a pair of Airwalk sneakers hanging from a telephone line. They have been up there for a good six months and Benson said, “those shoes are STILL drying.”
When germs die do THEY go to Heavenly Father?
I ran out of rubbers (rubber bands)
Benson-Don’t go too fast dad
Dad-Why?
Benson-Because it will be hard to hang on
(Ben forgot to buckle him into his seat)
When at the farmers market looking at the tables of fresh local fruits and veggies Benson said, “Mom, I want a rock….can we get a rock” He had seen one of the vendor’s rocks that was being used as a weight to keep brochures from flying away in the wind.
When waiting for the preschool doors to open Benson was asked by another mother what his brother’s name was. “woother” is how he says it and the mom honestly thought Luther’s name was ‘Rooster’.
Mom-Benson are you a doctor?
Benson-No I’m a human
Nutters (nutcrackers)
The things I never thought I would say…
Please get your euphonium out of the kitchen.
Your pastry is not a gun.
Before I sign off I need to send you over to this sight to see the photos of my little sister's wedding proposal--over the top romantic, ENJOY!!
2 comments:
congratulations to necia! that's great the way he did it, with the couch and photos and everything. how nice.
Carmen- Where did you buy the extra hours in your day- seriously! Ebay? You are amazing! The only thing I've "whipped up" lately is a microwave s'more- and it wasn't for the kids!
Post a Comment