Exciting news for my family. We are getting new neighbors. And they are the best kind of neighbors a girl could ask for. One of my bestest friends here in Grants Pass, Heather, has recently sold their home. This was a big relief and a big congratulations goes out to her family for pulling that off in this economy. Well...Heather is moving in next door! I'm so excited to have her so close geographically.
My friendship with Heather started when Benson was a baby and we met each other through our husband's work. (that really seems like a lifetime ago). Since then we've gone on many adventures together.
Welcome to the neighborhood Heather!!




2 comments:
Thank you, I feel just as happy to be moving next door to my most talented, fun, friend... I am so excited for all our many adventures together.. Our kids are going to love it too...
How exciting to have a great friend so close...that is a dream come true also to have good neighbors....which side??
Love Mom
Post a Comment