Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Thursday, May 14
Note-worthy
One of the many perks of being married to a Band Director is that our family is never lacking in the musical instrument category. We have a Tuba sitting in the garage, a euphonium and guitar on top of our antique piano, and many others cluttering our abode.
I made a mention to my loving husband last fall that I would like to have my flute re-furbished, re-constructed, re-done...it needed some TLC. I was astonished to open a present on Christmas morning and find my beautiful flute shining and ready to play perfectly. (I was mostly astonished that he was listening to my wish, and then he followed through)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I didn't know you could play the flute. I'm excited to hear you play this Sunday. Maybe we could do a duet sometime!!
I didn't know you could play the flute either! It looks good! I wonder if husbands are better listeners than they sometimes let on? That's a duet I would like to hear!
Your friends do know how you and Ben met don't they?....I take it you are playing at church on Sunday, wich we could be there.
Love Mom
What a sweet husband! You played beautifully today! Flute is one of my favorite instruments; that and the violin.
Post a Comment