.

.

Tuesday, October 20

I Love My Sister: {PART III}

Drum roll please.....without much further adieu, behold the
Wedding Photos.

As many of you know my little sister was recently married. The event was near perfection and if there was a word that would describe something better then perfect, then the photographs of said event are that. Below are a SMALL sampling of the photos. For a slide show including more detail and tear jerking perfect moments ...

please click here.

(the slide show is 10 minutes long so grab an Izze soda and put the kids to bed and sit back--it's worth it)

Things to watch for in the slide show...Kids Table, sisters, Balloons, my shoes, the arch, the umbrellas, the cake, and my dad.










5 comments:

Valori Wells said...

Carmen -
Thanks so much for passing on the link to the photos and the slide show. OH MY GOD!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Made me tear up.....Ross even passed by as I was watching and stopped - totally impressed with the photography. Who ever did the photos - wow! Hope you are well.....
Val

D and C said...

What a beautiful wedding. I love the colors. What a creative family you have. LOVED the pictures.

Hatt family said...

WOW!!! That was unreal! I felt like I was watching a movie, or looking through wedding photos in a magazine!! Stunning! Thanks for sharing!!

Erica said...

Holy Cow...that was beautiful! I loved how the "kids table" turned out. I'll say that was as close to perfection as you get. Love the pic of you, your sisters and your mom!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really wish I could have been there but at least I can feel like I was after watching that slide show. Once again, after seeing people's newer, better wedding photos I am thinking, I really need to have a wedding reshoot. Can it be done? Maybe we will renew our vows someday....

Cousin Tammee