The Lawson family hopes this message finds all of our friends happy and healthy this 2009 holiday season. We feel so blessed that our needs are met and that our children are healthy. We have so much to be thankful for this year.
To view some of the 2009 highlights in the Lawson home please click here.
I would also like to share with you our Family Motto. This is kind of like a set of rules that will help lead and guide our young boys through their early life and beyond.
A Lawson follows the Prophet
A Lawson stands for truth and righteousness
A Lawson values relationships over possessions
A Lawson shows gratitude
A Lawson never raises their voice unless there's a fire
A Lawson is undemanding on a tight budget
A Lawson seeks answers and guidance through prayer
A Lawson find joy in scripture study
A Lawson is a busy beaver
A Lawson can do hard things
A Lawson follows the Prophet
A Lawson stands for truth and righteousness
A Lawson values relationships over possessions
A Lawson shows gratitude
A Lawson never raises their voice unless there's a fire
A Lawson is undemanding on a tight budget
A Lawson seeks answers and guidance through prayer
A Lawson find joy in scripture study
A Lawson is a busy beaver
A Lawson can do hard things
Also in this blog entry I wanted to share with you our latest family photos. A big thank you to my sister and her new husband Jake!











3 comments:
I LOVE the family motto and the photos of course. I especially adore the one of the boys in the tree...priceless.
The photos turned out amazingly! I definitely need to get out our copy of the Parenting Breakthrough. I hope your flight went alright!
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment