.

.

Thursday, April 15

The Pear


As I read over my blog entrees I realize that I talk about food a lot. There is another side to this coin. I ALSO exercise a lot. This past weekend Ben joined me in our 1st annual family tradition of running the 5K Pear Blossom run. I will be the first to say that he beat me...and I'm so proud of his new habit of exercise and healthy living. (But, what I'm not saying is the only reason he beat me was because I was pushing a double stroller with Benson+Luther...75lbs--and he only beat me by 3 minutes)


I have also been working on some more pillows for Home Economics. I've made over 30 now and am getting pretty knowledgeable about all of the different decorative pillow sizes. I have also updated my flickr sight to include a portfolio of most of the major things that I sew. Take a look.

7 comments:

Hatt family said...

Wow!! Good job guys! You're an amazing family. Nothing like a little healthy competition :) !

Hatt family said...

Your portfolio is awe-inspiring!

Elisha said...

Carmen You are amazing! With your sewing, cooking, canning and exercise! You are a true pioneer woman in the modern day world! I don't know how you do it!

Elisha said...

Love you Carmen!

Angi B said...

You have such talent! Thanks for the inspiration! And great job on the 5k...amazing family :)

Sarah Jester said...

there is nothing wrong with posting a lot about food. i love it.

congrats on the family run. i think thats great and that you did it as a family is even better, setting a great example for your kids!

love the pillows and the photos.

you are so talented carmen! keep up the gret work!

Erica Johnston said...

You ROCK! You are so extremely talented in SOOOOO many aspects of life! Cheers to you!