.

.

Sunday, November 28

Happy Holidays
To view our favorite parts of 2010 please click here.
Below is a video slideshow we put together that includes photos from our 2010 family photo shoot my sister Necia did for us in July. The beautiful music is from my talented friend Joy Gardner, ENJOY!!





5 comments:

Shelby said...

SO sweet. Love the bright colors, rosey hot cheeks, drinks, and big smiles. xo

Erica said...

Love it! The pictures are darling and the music made me miss Joy!

Anonymous said...

Love the change to your sight and a preview of the family pictures....Great job to Necia
Mom

Elisha said...

For some reason I could never get it to work so I looked at the pictures by moving them with my mouse! I was dying to hear the music though but such is life! I loved the pictures, so awesome and beautiful! I also dying to know how you got the picture during the day on 6th street! Is there really a time that street is not busy during the day? Or do you have connections so you can stop traffic? LOL Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Hatt family said...

Perfection!! Gorgeous family!! :)