


Ben and I met at University of Oregon. Yet we finished our degrees at their rival Oregon State University. We are Beaver fans...but this past weekend we put our loyalties aside for some sweet box seats at the Duck vs. Husky game. Ben is the Vice President of OMEA, and OMEA is one of the Eugene Hilton's major clients for their annual conference in January. A big THANK YOU to Joel from the Hilton for taking us to the UO game--we felt very special and had a great time.
We especially liked seeing the Oregon Marching Band and listening to them play the fight song down on the field. It brought back all of the fond memories of our time in the OMB a lifetime ago.
Below is a music video/documentary from Kenny Chesney--dedicated to all you football fans out there...
4 comments:
I'm glad you two had a great time! It was great to see Mr. Lawson. Just wish I would have gotten to see Carmen too!
Go Ducks...we got to see them this week in Berkeley CA....their game was a little off, but a win is a win. Many Many green shirts.
Mom
So I was just looking at my friend Brooke's blog...and there you were! On a girls trip to Reno with her! So funny, I didn't realize you guys knew each other : )
And congrats on Baby Boy#3, how exciting!
Learn something new every day! Didn't know you guys started out as Ducks! Looks fun.
Post a Comment