

I am so blessed to have a talented photographer in my family. My sister was able to capture and record with photographs my last pregnancy, and she did it simply and perfectly. Plus, with my new Canon Powershot 4500 I captured some of my creations that I have made while waiting for Baby Colton...
Necia actually made this adorable elephant and it was a Christmas present.
It may seem strange, but this pacifier holder is one of my favorite baby items that I own. It's a sterling silver zebra and very classy. I changed it up a little for boy number three and put ric rac on it to hold the binkie.

I used Valori Wells flannel for this receiving blanket. It is embellished with his name and the perfect size for swaddling .
Plus, I have also made a car seat canopy. This gently drapes over the infant seat and keeps the light out and baby sleeping...among other things.
Necia actually made this adorable elephant and it was a Christmas present.
It may seem strange, but this pacifier holder is one of my favorite baby items that I own. It's a sterling silver zebra and very classy. I changed it up a little for boy number three and put ric rac on it to hold the binkie.
I used Valori Wells flannel for this receiving blanket. It is embellished with his name and the perfect size for swaddling .
Plus, I have also made a car seat canopy. This gently drapes over the infant seat and keeps the light out and baby sleeping...among other things.


6 comments:
You are seriously talented. I loved my baby burp cloths you gave me, and had a very hard time passing them on. Kept one, just in case... =) Where do you always find these fabrics? I never see anything like these in the stores? I love them!
You are soooo extremely talented!
... and your belly is HOT!!
I just wanted to say what a BEAUTIFUL woman you are! Lucky family you have! I'm so excited for you and your new baby. I have so ethnic for you...I'll put it in the mail next week! XOXO
Ok auto correct on my iPad is awful...I meant to tell you that I have a gift for you!
You make the cutest pregnant gal!
Post a Comment