I don't know about you, but Sunday in our house is very sweet. We take a little break from the everyday cares; we rest, we relax, we spend time together as a family. I thought I would channel some of the sweetness with a little family challenge-goal-score keeping. I love seeing what Bakerella is up to over on her blog. I have been following her for a while and have yet to meet a recipe from her that I don't like. So the Lawson's are going to be choosing one recipe a week to prepare, bake, and EAT on Sunday. We will proceed to score the recipe using a 0-10 rating system.
First up, "Souffle the easy way". Benson was watching Master Chef with me the other night, and if you are a fan you will know that the contestants had to make souffle's three ways. Benson casually asked, "Mom, you should make a souffle." Well I am far from being a pastry chef, but I wanted to say, "OK son." I went over to Bakerella, and that is why we made souffles last Sunday.
Score: 5
They were yummy, but not over the top...and technically they were not true souffles. We had fun making them, Ben even cut out parchment paper for me. And as you can see we cleaned out the ramekins!!

No comments:
Post a Comment