.

.

Sunday, January 20

A big THANK YOU



I recieved several cool gifts for Christmas and have pictured a couple here. Necia gave me some adorable loaf pans that make kid size portions while Ben added to my multi-colored collection of Le Creuset pans--brown this time. Then the bottom picture is some cool vintage looking music larger then life from Pottery Barn which I've decided to display above the piano--given by mom. Thanks All!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Just trying out the "blog"..I have never blogged before. Hope this gets to you.
Will I still be able to print off the pictures of the boys like I do from the old website?

Love, Mom

PS Like how you have used the framed "art"

Anonymous said...

i find it interesting when people buy brown Le Creuset. they come in so many fun colors. amy, my sister got one for a gift in brown too.