.

.

Sunday, January 20

GIVEAWAY TIME



Welcome to Carmen's web log where I strive to make my life sound interesting and give stuff away periodically so you'll keep coming back to read about it. Up for grabs this time are some handcrafted Amy Butler cardstock gift tags-10 count. Add your comment below by Feb. 1st and I will pick at random a winner to send these fabulously useful tags to. There can only be one winner...so continue to check my blog for free recipes, patterns (I am a designer after-all), and more random free stuff. Good Luck.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Here I am checking out your "blog"
This is all new.

Love Mom

Elisha said...

Carmen, Thanks for inviting me to your blog! It is really wonderful! And I just want you to know that you are amazing! I am grateful to know you and have you as a friend! Thanks for being you! Love, Elisha

Nana said...

Enjoy your DESIGN journey.
Love
Nana

Erica said...

Everything looks great Carmen! I look forward to checking your blog more in the future. I like that you are having give-aways...fun touch!

Sharp4sure said...

What a cute site! I'm trying to learn how to set up our blog site. I might need some help. You are Awesome!!

Deanne

Scott said...

Carmen -
Looks good. This will be alot easier for us to keep up with the west coast family now.
The boys are getting big and looks like all is well with you and Ben too.
I did notice that you posted the same picture twice -- might check on that one.
Scott and Coreen

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, Carmen. Miss seeing you.
Shelby

Anonymous said...

Wow Carmen, I was just reading about "mommy bloggers" in a magazine the other day and was wondering if it was a good deal. You will have to let me know how you like it! Since I neve rremember to email anyone and rarely get my pics both uploaded and shared from snapfish, maybe this would be the ticket. I will interested to see what all you put on here!

Good luck!
Tammee