.

.

Thursday, January 31

CA trip






The boys and I spent the last week in CA visiting my family. The trip was made longer because of the snow on the Siskiyous which prevented us from returning...but we made the best of it. While in CA I took Benson on his first train ride--so much fun. We also helped dad celebrate his 1000 geo-cache, congats to him. But the highlight was probably the sisters shopping trip to IKEA, Anthropologie, boutique type home stores, etc....lots of fun.


Luther is pulling up all over--I guess he's just going to skip the whole crawling thing. See attached photos of his efforts, benson's train ride, and me changing a diaper on Nathan's BMW in Berkeley.

1 comment:

Oleole Family said...

Don't you love changing your baby on the trunk of the car, I'd have to say it's my favorite place to change my boys.;) Why has every mother had their fair share of trunk diaper changes? Your boys are so cute. You should check out my blog. P.S. Can I add your link to my blog? - Liz