.

.

Tuesday, April 1

Giveaway Winner!!!!!!!



Thank you to everybody who leaves comments and gives me warm fuzzies. I hope you continue to check my blog because I regularly post giveaways, recipes, and pattern how-to's for the things that I make. So.......the winner of this giveaway is my dear friend Sarah--congratulations and I hope you enjoy giving the burp rag as much as I enjoyed designing and making it.

My shop on Etsy is now open. The link is on this blog down on the left...click directly on a picture or on the words 'carmenmadethis' . Please consider me for all of your baby shower needs!!

Pictured here is a sneak peak at the quilts that will be on display at home economics in downtown Grants Pass this month. This shop has just started carrying my baby product line and the owner asked me to display my contemporary quilts for this month's First Friday Art Night.

No comments: