.

.

Tuesday, April 15

Time for Discovery



























Luther has been non-stop lately. He is constantly discovering new things and goes-goes-goes...that is until he sleeps-sleeps-sleeps. Pictured here you can see him falling asleep at meal time and one evening he just curled up on a pillow and went to sleep! He's been pushing the chairs around the kitchen--his favorite is a red IKEA chair that lighter then the others. He's pretty damn cute if you ask me!!

1 comment:

Laura Smith said...

Hi Carmen!

Thanks for commenting on my blog...I am really digging blogging. I saw your Obama link too..that's pretty amazing that he convinced you to change your party! I've heard a lot of stories like that, which makes me hopeful that he will be our next president!! Yay!

I am going to call you to get some advice on how to spruce up my blog with pics, etc. Yours is way cute.

Plus, your stuff at Home Economics is soooooo cute. I bet its flying off the shelves! You're really talented.

Laura