.

.

Monday, April 7

It's Like You Were There...



















So I'll take a moment and toot my own horn...after all this is my blog. A totally cute shop in our downtown has started carrying my baby products and last Friday('first friday art night') the featured artist was me. My buyer wrote up the nicest article about me in the newspaper, and he also asked me to bring in my contemporary quilts to have on display for the evening. Fun was had by all and I want to say a special THANK YOU to all that attended and supported me--if this isn't part of finding 'joy in the journey' then I don't know what is.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting,it all looks so pretty. I can't wait to see it. You should be very proud of all that you have accomplished.
Love Mom

Ghislaine Richards said...

Hi Carmen, Your baby line looks amazing. You did a great job. We wish we could have been there to see it. Congrats on your debut!

Anonymous said...

COngratulations Carmen! thats awesome. store front dedicated to you. cool. i got my prize in the mail. thanks again.

-sarah

Anonymous said...

I just forwarded this on to my friends. I am so proud of you I had to brag.

Rebecca