Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
Carmen! Check out this blog...it's so awesome and makes me want to pull on some cowgirl boots and ride a horse. Almost. But not quite. http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Love those boys, wish I was there to help Benson with that puzzle, he sounds a little frustrated.Love Mom
Carmen, I absolutely love those videos of your boys! So adorably cute and fun to watch them grow up! Thanks for sharing them! Love, Elisha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Carmen! Check out this blog...it's so awesome and makes me want to pull on some cowgirl boots and ride a horse. Almost. But not quite. http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Love those boys, wish I was there to help Benson with that puzzle, he sounds a little frustrated.
Love Mom
Carmen, I absolutely love those videos of your boys! So adorably cute and fun to watch them grow up! Thanks for sharing them! Love, Elisha
Post a Comment