What’s Cooking…This adorable toddler--preschooler size apron was inspired by both Anthropologie and Anna Marie Horner(fabric designer extraordinaire). Whip up a couple dozen cookies or Sunday morning pancakes with this hip apron that was put together with 1930’s reproduction prints. All my designs are my own and my products are made in a smoke-free, but dachshund friendly home in southern Oregon.
This handmade apron has a 13 inch drop and the top ties are 21 inches each while the back ties are 23 inches each. There is also one pocket so the young chef can carry around some yummy chocolate chips…or whatever!
Want One?? Here's what you do...leave a comment, but not just any comment--share with us your favorite summer recipe and any memories that it may provoke. On July 1st I'll choose a lucky winner!
PS These awesome aprons are also available on my Etsy site!





3 comments:
I love the little girl aprons, now we need a girl to use it!!!
(Did I say that?)
Love your creativity, Mom
Carmen!! I love these aprons, they are very anthropology. My favorite summer recipe is oriental chicken salad, and since it is moms recipe I'm sure you already have it!
Love Necia
Hey Carmen! I like checking out your blog every now and then...always something cute to check out on your pages- be it your kids or your art! And I couldn't resist a chance at one of these cute aprons for my girls :) Let's see...my favorite thing to make in the summertime is chicken and veggie kabobs on the BBQ...marinade chunks of chicken, cut up bell peppers (I like to use some of each color), mushrooms, pineapple chunks, or any other veggies you think would be yummy in teriyaki sauce or any marinade you like, season with garlic salt, put them on skewers, and grill on the BBQ! Easy and yummy! Reminds me of when my husband and I were newlyweds living in our first house together. (Tip- put all of the chicken on its own skewers so you can cook them thoroughly and not overcook the pineappe, etc.)
Post a Comment