I can't believe how grown up your boys look. Is Benson excited to start school? I also wanted to say that I love the new necklaces. They are very fashionable. If it's okay I want to send your link to a friend whose blog gets a lot of hits. She loves pendants and often gives shout outs to the ones she likes.
2 comments:
Carmen,
I can't believe how grown up your boys look. Is Benson excited to start school? I also wanted to say that I love the new necklaces. They are very fashionable. If it's okay I want to send your link to a friend whose blog gets a lot of hits. She loves pendants and often gives shout outs to the ones she likes.
Love the haircut. When is his first day of school? Luther is up and moving right long.
Thanks for the pictures.
Love Mom
Post a Comment