.

.

Monday, August 18

Give Away Via Valori





So I'm starting to sell something different in my Etsy.com shop. Sure I still carry the totally adorable burp cloths for the style conscience parents...but I also now carry fabulous fabric pendants. There are two sizes and they come in a variety of prints. Click here to check out my shop.

You could also try your luck over at my friend Valori Wells' blog. Since she graciously gave me a stack of her awesome fabric that she designs...I turned around and made a handful of pendants for her to give away to her fans. She plans to do the give away THIS WEEK.





http://valoriwells.typepad.com/

2 comments:

Sharp4sure said...

You are amazing!!!! I love these pendants! I would love to entered in your giveaway!! You have so much talent.

Deanne

Elisha said...

Carmen you are truly amazing! Those are beautiful! I love you! Love, Elisha