Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Thursday, January 22
I'm Lucky too...
I have spent the last week or so in California. I was visiting my family in Concord. My older sister and I also continued down to San Luis Obispo to visit my lil sister who's a senior at Cal Poly. She is studying graphic design. While we were visiting her we did some hiking, went to a flea market, and relaxed with some movie watching (and music videos). We had a fun girls weekend.
I am so lucky because I was able to get a taste of summer in the middle of winter. Right now it's foggy and chilly outside. Yet, at my sister's house it was in the 70's and sunny...just beautiful. I did have a couple of pictures to share of the beach but instead I'll send you to another spot to see some perfect pictures. Jake is my sister's boyfriend and is an excellent photographer. He recently posted some shots of my sister in the same exact spot she took us hiking near San Luis Obispo...click here.
I've started my annual home inventory and am busy with that. Poor Luther has the flu today and is watching his favorite DVD Thomas and Friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think you should use the picture of your sister with the necklace on the etsy page.
great family photo too!
you cleaning project (good luck, and i whish i would do the same) reminded me of another blog i read recently...
http://californiacheesemaid.blogspot.com/2009/01/green-phone-booth-controlling-my.html#links
and the link within that:
http://www.greenphonebooth.com/2009/01/controlling-my-impulses.html
Post a Comment