*Sticky Chicken*
Start to finish: 20 min
Serves: 2 generously
2 boneless, skinless chickens breast cubed
¼ C peanut butter
1 T honey
2 T soy sauce
1/8 t garlic powder
¼ t cayenne pepper
1 T ketchup
Salt and Pepper to taste
Place chicken in frying pan with 1 T of olive oil over medium heat. Mix all remaining ingredients in separate bowl thoroughly. Add mixture to frying pan. Stir regularly to cover chicken with mixture and until chicken in done.( about 10 minutes)
Serve over brown rice. Enjoy!
Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Wednesday, April 22
a sticky chicken & a silly monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty tasty...the chicken that is! I made it for dinner. Jacob wasn't sure but Jannessa had two servings! Thanks for posting it, I am always in need of new recipes!
Love the silly monkey...recipe sounds good also...I will give it a try when we get back from Florida....Oh! your visit to the Bear Hotel....beyond fun!!
Post a Comment