Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
Very cute album, Carmen. Hard to believe he's already 2....time passes so quickly!Laura (your sister in law)
He is getting so big! I love all the cute pictures. Happy Birthday Luther!
Two, wow! I loved the pictures! Yup, Derek sure owes you, Luther! Once I met you I started thinking I would like another little guy, especially if he's even half as cute as you! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cute album, Carmen. Hard to believe he's already 2....time passes so quickly!
Laura (your sister in law)
He is getting so big! I love all the cute pictures. Happy Birthday Luther!
Two, wow! I loved the pictures! Yup, Derek sure owes you, Luther! Once I met you I started thinking I would like another little guy, especially if he's even half as cute as you! :)
Post a Comment