.

.

Monday, June 22

The BIG three-oh


Happy Birthday to me!! I had a wonderful and memorable 30th birthday last Friday. After much debate and number crunching we decided to purchase a new car. We traded in Ben's Explorer and bought a 2007 Ford Freestyle. We ended up picking it up on the 19th so I'm calling it MY birthday present.



My sweet husband also arranged a babysitter and took me to a beautiful, seasonal, fine dining restaurant called Summer Jo's. All their food is organic, and their produce is harvested from their on site gardens which you can walk through and enjoy. The food was SOOO good and the setting was perfect.



I also organized a girl's day in Ashland. We had lunch, shopped and enjoyed the experience of 'drinking chocolate'. Here's to another 30 years!!

1 comment:

Hatt family said...

Happy birthday!! Looks like fun! Is the chocolate drink, and shopping with friends your secret to looking so young? :D We're excited to eat and share the Amish Friendship Bread! Thank you so much for your sweet note!!