Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Tuesday, July 7
I thought I would share some photos that Necia and Jake took on my last adventure to California. I am really pleased with how they came out, and absolutely love how Necia captured Luther...isn't he THE cutest two year old ever?
The pictures turned out really well!! What a photogenic family!! We went to the pool yesterday and Jared asked if Benson was going to be there...it was fun to see you there :) Glad you had a fun trip!!
By all means these are great pictures and the cutest little Luther. I don't think he can take a bad picture...too cute. We are so lucky to have talented people in our family...for many reasons. Love Mom
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures ever! Jake and Necia did a great job!
SO CUTE Carmen. You really do have such cute kids. Great pictures!!!
The pictures turned out really well!! What a photogenic family!! We went to the pool yesterday and Jared asked if Benson was going to be there...it was fun to see you there :) Glad you had a fun trip!!
Nice shots and very cute!
Cousin Tammee
By all means these are great pictures and the cutest little Luther. I don't think he can take a bad picture...too cute. We are so lucky to have talented people in our family...for many reasons.
Love Mom
Post a Comment