Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
great picture and great day,Love Mom/Grandma
Love it! I was purging some of my little/baby boy toys the other day and felt sad that I would never again have a baby boy. I love little boys!
SO CUTE!!!!!!
That's a good picture of you guys! Thanks for the phone call the other day!! I really needed that!
none needed.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
great picture and great day,
Love Mom/Grandma
Love it! I was purging some of my little/baby boy toys the other day and felt sad that I would never again have a baby boy. I love little boys!
SO CUTE!!!!!!
That's a good picture of you guys! Thanks for the phone call the other day!! I really needed that!
none needed.
Post a Comment