
My sweet little Colton needed a light weight summer type blanket so I let myself be inspired at Fabric of Vision in Ashland. I found this cute floral/paisley print called Prince Charming--it has an adorable frog hidden in the print.

We started the summer reading program at the library. I saw this book and had to check it out--Fancy Nancy, complete with shiny sparkles on it. Sure I have a house full of boys...but I AM still a girl and I wanted to read this pretty book. The book was about butterflies and the boys loved it.
The Fancy Nancy book gave me an idea....Rusk Butterfly Pavilion in Cave Junction had it's grand opening last weekend and Lawson's were the very first customers!! The boys had fun watching, chasing , and trying to get a butterfly to land on them.


1 comment:
Love this post!! Love how Colton's eye helped me to find the frog, and Luther and Benson watching the butterfly. I didn't know about the Pavilion in CJ, we'll have to check it out!! Cute, cute boys!!
Post a Comment