

Nearly four years ago I started this blog. On December 30th, 2007 I wrote my first blog post in hopes that this new avenue of communication would make it easier to keep friends and family up to date on the Carmen Lawson clan, and I think it has. This post is my 200th. Wow. I enjoy this high-tech form of journaling and have gotten a few tips from my friend Ree. My favorite blog entrees are those I have done with awesome pictures that really capture this precious season of my life...like this post.
I do have several fun photo logs to share from my trip to California we took last week. First up is the Thankful Tree. I thought this would be something fun to do on Thanksgiving day. Our immediate family had one the whole month of November and we would each add a leaf everyday. On the leaf you put what you are grateful for. I cut the leaves out, Becky provided the tasteful twigs, and everyone shared their gratitude and thanks.

1 comment:
That is gorgeous, and a wonderful idea!! I always enjoy reading your blog, and seeing what your amazing family is up to!
Post a Comment