
I've changed the title of my blog. It really sums up my philosophy on life. This print above is one of my favorites. I couldn't put my finger on it until I was talking to my husband about it saying how I like the vibrant color and lighting that Greg Olsen uses in it, and my husband said that the light is coming from Christ. It's beautiful.
I'm entering this recipe in a contest next week. It's a winner!
Pumpkin Bread
From Becky
Makes 2 loafs or 24 muffins
2C Pumpkin (can)
3C Sugar
1C water
1 C oil
4 eggs
3 ½ C Flour
2 t soda
2 t cinnamon
1 t salt
1 t baking powder
1 t nutmeg
¾ t ground clove
2 C Chocolate Chips (yum)
Combine first 5 ingredients. Combine dry ingredients. Mix all and add chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 55 min-loaf, or 22 min- muffin
Do not over bake
From Becky
Makes 2 loafs or 24 muffins
2C Pumpkin (can)
3C Sugar
1C water
1 C oil
4 eggs
3 ½ C Flour
2 t soda
2 t cinnamon
1 t salt
1 t baking powder
1 t nutmeg
¾ t ground clove
2 C Chocolate Chips (yum)
Combine first 5 ingredients. Combine dry ingredients. Mix all and add chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 55 min-loaf, or 22 min- muffin
Do not over bake
1 comment:
I think I'm going to try your Pupmkin Bread recipe. We love the box mix from Trader Joe's, so a homemade version would have to be good! (especially with chocolate chips!) :)
Post a Comment