.

.

Friday, October 31

trick or TREAT---giveaway winners!!

















Congratulations to my two friends Beth and Deanne. They are the pendant necklace giveaway winners. Thank you to all that entered to win--it gives me warm fuzzies to know people actually use their precious time to read my blog. Please remember my ETSY SHOP for all of your holiday gift giving needs--plus mention on your order that you read my blog and I'll include a free gift.
I've posted a handful of pictures of our Halloween celebrations. Seems like Halloween is more of a week+ event. There's the pumpkin patch, the carving, the costume making, the numerous parties at which we must dress up for, and then there's the actual trick or treating (as I'm writing I'm enjoying one of my son's 'fun size' Milky Ways).
I must share with you how awesome I think my court/neighborhood is...mainly because of my fun neighbor Miss Gina. Gina is a very talented face painter (to the level of Broadway theater make-up) And Halloween is a big day for her, she paints clients all day. This year she rented a bounce castle and set it up in our court for all of the neighborhood kids, and for her clients to enjoy while waiting to get painted--it was totally fun, like a carnival in our front yard. WE LOVE YOU GINA!
One more thing--my dad likes stats. And each year(for the past 6 years) he methodically records how many trick or treaters they get at their house in Concord, CA. Check out his site click here.

1 comment:

Beth and Shae said...

Thanks Carmen. I can't believe I won. I love my new necklace!