.

.

Thursday, March 19

You're a Winner!!

Give-Away Time...



I love these handy tags. I like to have them on hand to add a note to a gift or to label something around the house a little differently. Please enter my Give-Away by adding a comment to this post...and if you are the winner I will ship you a lovely envelope full of these beauties. Enter by April 1st. Good Luck!!

PS You may still win even if you've won a give-away before on my blog

8 comments:

Sharp4sure said...

Very cute name tags!!!!!! I will invite you next time we have a girls night out at my house!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those tags and have often thought I needed some!!
If I don't win, bring the punch down when you come to visit and we will make some.
Love Mom

Melissa said...

I want some!
Ticks don't bother me too much as long as they don't take a nibble. I grew up camping all the time so we were always doing tick checks. One time we found 10 on me; not in me just on me! I was too amused by my kids to be grossed out! LOL
Did you like the Jane Austen Book Club? I am having a hard time getting in to it...

Beth and Shae said...

Love the tags and the give ways you have. Ooh I hope I win.

D and C said...

I wanna win, I wanna win!!! ME ME!!! You are so talented Carmen, its amazing. I love checking out your blog!

Katie said...

I wish I was as creative as you!! How do you think up these little give aways anyway? Okay, well if I don't win, I still want some jewelry! (Not for free obviously).

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen! I want to enter too. I am always so impressed with your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Uh, by the way, that "anonymous" person there is me, your absentminded sister in law Laura. :)