Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
.
Thursday, February 11
nu du
I finally did it. I cut my hair. I have been wanting to do this for some time, and finally got around to it. I am happy with it. Change is good.
Above is a picture of Luther slepping with his "flute". That's what he calls a little toy saxophone he totes around...it's just his size. So cute.
Below is a favorite shot from my collection of Necia+Jake's wedding photos(click here to live vicariously through them--in honor of Valentine's). I am in the process of making a 2009 yearbook(as I do every year using snapfish) and this one didn't make the cut--sorry Necia. But there is plenty of space devoted to the wedding in the book--don't worry.
Test Kitchen Challenge....
Pioneer Woman Chicken Speghetti
Taste: 4.5 stars
Economic Value: Above average...(I broke my unwritten rule for the sake of this recipe. I was devoted to never buying 'cream of' anything...but this recipe calls for Cream of Mushroom--which is spendy)
Kid Friendly: 5 Stars
Repeatibility: Yes, especially for freezer meals
Next time: Mix in veggies.
NOTE Ben made homemade pasta for this recipe...Pioneer Woman's Recipe and gave it 4 stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It looks so good on you! Luther makes me smile! Where did you find the sax?
I think I am going to have to try this recipe...maybe even tonight...looks yummy....Also, love the nu du! So sassy!
Post a Comment