.

.

Wednesday, February 17

Too Cute!!


We are enjoying a beautiful false spring. The sun is shining, shorts are being considered, and flip flops are being dusted off. Over President's Day weekend I spent some time creating. Pictured above is my favorite new signature dessert served in my Le creuset ramekins. It's a creamy, chocolaty pudding topped with a perfectly golden meringue. The pudding recipe is Martha's and the meringue is Maya's.

I also created these new beauties...aren't they cute?? They are felt covered barrettes for the little girl in your life. Each is uniquely embellished with taste and creativity. They are definitly the cutest thing I've ever created with my own two hands. AND I'M GIVING A SET AWAY!!

Please leave a comment on this blog-post by MARCH 3rd and I will randomly select a deserving audience member! Good luck.







9 comments:

Valori Wells said...

OH I am going to have to comment on those- they are TOO CUTE!!! Olivia would love them....VI would probably love them for about 10 minutes...you two year old attention span. Hope you are well.....and by the way I signed up for skype!
Val

Shelby said...

So cute! How do you master every creative task?!! How fun. I have a sewing question for you sometime. Miss ya!

Beth and Shae said...

ADORABLE! YOu are so creative. I love the new clippies. I also find myself craving some meringue topped chocolate pudding right now. I might have to try out your recipe.

Elisha said...

These are so adorable! I don't have any little girls yet but I want some! Maybe I should get some so little girls will come ... If that really worked I would already have little girls! I have had little girls clothes and accessories for a while now ... LOL

Hatt family said...

Of course they are cute, Carmen is their creator! :) I'm salivating, looking at your dessert! It's beautiful! Makayla had SO much fun last night. It was cute to hear Makayla and Olivia chatting in the van on the way to her house.

Liz Hopkins said...

They are adorable! Holly doesn't have hair yet but when she does they would look cute in her hair! I too have found skype and love talking to my parents on the east coast.

Erica Johnston said...

They are CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Erica said...

Okay, I know you can picture these in Kate's hair...so cute! Where does your creativity end!?

Carmen said...

Well ladies thanks for all of the nice comments. My cute hair clips will be for sale locally at the Grants Pass Growers Market and online at

http://www.wowfactorstuff.com/

soon. The winner is Liz Hopkins...congratulations!