.

.

Thursday, February 4

Comfort


Pioneer Woman's Macaroni and Cheese

(Test Kitchen Challenge)


Taste: 4 stars
Kid Friendly: YES
Economic Value: 4 stars, depending on cheese chosen
Repeatability: Every few months maybe, EXTREME comfort.
Next Time: Change up the cheeses, add Cayenne, cook longer for crispy top


Nothing much to report on the Lawson home front. I have been working on my Annual Home Inventory(AKA House of Order), while Ben is working on his second annual theatrical performance at his high school, Benson is working on subtraction (and doing excellent), and Luther is pedaling and talking a ton. Above is an old photo from when Benson was 2ish.

2 comments:

Hatt family said...

Subtraction! Wow! I don't know how you do it! Inventory, child care, being a phenomenal mom, your calling,...it's incredible. Makayla had a lot of fun at activity days last night.

Anonymous said...

Early Spring Clean and home inventory, I am trying it this year in little steps. Starting with the pantry...you know what I am talking about!
Love Mom
PS recipe looks yummy