



I'm addicted. I admit it. I can't pull myself away from it. It is the ultimate thief of time. Pinterest...only the most amazing thing on the Internet since the Google search engine was invented. A place where the creative mind can be satisfied and inspired quickly, and over and over again. I'm not going to explain how it works exactly, but I am going to caution you before you create your own account--be afraid, be very afraid....your children will be ignored, your yard will become over grown, and you will forget to do things like shower or eat. Above are just a FEW examples of what I have on my boards. Pinterest gives us great ideas so we easily keep up the facade of being so creative.
2 comments:
Hmmm, still haven't convinced me that your creativity is a facade! Colton is growing up way too quickly,and picking up way too many new tricks, that I can't believe he's already old enough to be doing!!
Love it! We definitely need to have a pinterest party. We can all bring one food item and one project from pinning to it:)
Post a Comment