.

.

Friday, September 16

On the move

Before the big reveal of Colton's new trick, above is a picture of what happens when you ask a helpful four year old to give his brother a cracker. One of the joys of being a stay-at-home mom is that I have almost complete control over my daily schedule: if I want to take the boys to the park for the morning-I do, if I want to go mingle with the weirdos at Walmart-I do, if I want to volunteer in my child's classroom-I do. Well this particular morning I decided it was time to finally finish this quilt I've been working on for year-really YEARS. I was on the last step, binding, when Colton ran out of food on his tray. I sweetly asked Luther to help his brother (stop crying) while I once and for all finished the quilt. Well the above is what happened. Maybe I should have been more specific like," Please give your brother one saltine and brake it up a little so he won't have trouble with choking." Luther got the job done--I guess.


And here he goes...









I especially like the tongue action--must help with the concentration of his new skill.

1 comment:

Robin said...

yes, i love the tonge of consentration.
contrats on the quilt...where is a picture?
Mom