Here you go. My interpretation of the classic Log Cabin quilt. I used 3 inch strips and all of my treasured contemporary design fabric scraps. It was a breeze to put together: my mom helped, my lil sister helped, and a time span of about four years and viola finished! I like the circles along the side boarders, those were inspired by this tutorial. The back is all Valori Wells fabric, including three panels designed by Val for the SOQS. But my most favorite part of this quilt is the way it feels at 1:09 pm any given weekday when Colton is sleeping in his crib and Luther is watching Strawberry Shortcake on Netflix and I have 15 minutes to nap under it.


Something else that's also pretty are these rings. My sweet Visiting Teacher from church brought them by...luckily she has great taste, they really brightened my day!


1 comment:
WOWZERS!! I love the quilt. You are amazing, girl!! So talented. What a great VT. Who is yours? : )
Post a Comment