October is definitely a time of tradition and celebration. We were able to go to our own private pumpkin patch the other night for FHE. One of the members of Ben's staff at HV had a bumper crop of pumpkins and offered to let us pick some...so we did. The boys also got to play with some ducks, chickens, and guinea pigs.

We also have enjoyed some harvest festivities at Fort Vannoy Farms. Including the balloon man, and a pumpkin cannon--not to mention the corn maze and pumpkin patch.


The following is a definite Joy in the Journey moment. My sweet friend Trish turned 30 last weekend, and a group of us got together and rented a Craft/Sewing retreat here in Grants Pass. Yes, a whole house devoted to Crafting! It was a three bedroom house complete with a finished garage that held several 'stations' for sewing machines, cutting tables, and an oversized ironing board. We had a blast and much was accomplished (and eaten) during our celebration for Trish.




2 comments:
I love the fall....
this craft house looks very interesting.
I can't get over how grown up Benson looks, especially standing over the pumpkin. Luther is looking so much more grown up too. I'm SO SAD I missed the craft night!! Looks like it was really fun!!
Post a Comment