.

.

Tuesday, October 25

mirror, mirror...

I am a mommy genius...I am. Just the other day I was feeling irritated by the lack of storage space in my kitchen--well I have lots of cupboards for dishes, glasses, etc...I even have a couple of shelves I keep the art supplies on...but I'm always walking to the laundry room to get the broom. After three children I finally fixed that problem with a 3M hook secured to the back of baby's chair. It is Luther's job to sweep up after Colton tosses half his food on the ground...now I've made it easier. I am a genius.

I thought it would be fun to spend an afternoon watching Colton play with his twin...I took some pictures. Enjoy.





2 comments:

Robin said...

sometimes he looks like Benson...and then he has his own look.
Love the twin play

Hatt family said...

Yes, you ARE a genius!! Colton and his twin are SO cute!!