.

.

Tuesday, October 11

Threads





News Bulletin: Colton is pulling up. He went ahead and skipped the true crawling phase and went straight to pulling up to things...a true over achiever. Pictured here is an example of his new found talent. Also I included these pictures to show the new pants I made him. I made him five total using a pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book. My favorite are the bicycle ones because I bought the fabric at an awesome store in Paso Robles while visiting Necia.




Had to include the boot shot...this is what Luther wore to church last week.

Last but not least of the THREADS blog entree...This cute skirt below is for one of Luther's sweet friends, Esme. I used the Simple Skirt pattern from this handy website. I am really happy with the way it turned out and I loved making it.


By the way, you should head over the birchfabrics and enter to win a sweet contest for some free fabulous fabric!