Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
Please forgive me Colton for laughing and giggling at your misery.Love, Nana
What happened to the happy baby?
Ha this is a bit like our experience last year.
Even when he's crying, he's still sooo cute...Nana's comment made me laugh! I was sad I didn't get to see Benson's or Luther's version of a ninja! :)
Nailed it! =)
While it is actually letting me post a comment on here, I should tell you-I love the pokemon sewing project!
How cute!!!! Well we can always dream!
Oh man, Carmen. This is hilarious!! Poor Colton!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Please forgive me Colton for laughing and giggling at your misery.
Love, Nana
What happened to the happy baby?
Ha this is a bit like our experience last year.
Even when he's crying, he's still sooo cute...Nana's comment made me laugh! I was sad I didn't get to see Benson's or Luther's version of a ninja! :)
Nailed it! =)
While it is actually letting me post a comment on here, I should tell you-I love the pokemon sewing project!
How cute!!!! Well we can always dream!
Oh man, Carmen. This is hilarious!! Poor Colton!
Post a Comment