Happy Fall. I knew it was getting close to being fall yesterday when I went out for my morning jog and I needed to go back in to grab my jacket. There's definitly a bit of a bite to the morning air here. This weeks recipe for my holiday sweets is Disappearing Brownies--and man are they good.
My old friend Summer shared this recipe on her blog and swears that it is THE best batter you will ever taste. Benson and I made them on Saturday and Summer is completely right. You should make 2 batches...one to eat the batter and one to make the brownies!!
Disappearing Brownies
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup butter
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup chocolate chips
Melt butterscotch chips and butter. Cool. Add dry ingredients, egg, and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows until just combined. Spread in greased 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Don't overbake. Center will be jiggly, then firm as it cools.

1 comment:
super cute acorns
Post a Comment