.

.

Saturday, September 20

A Nod to Parks and Recreation














One thing I absolutely love about my town is the Parks and Recreation Department. They help to facilitate tons of fun family oriented activities for citizens of this beautiful valley. So I would like to take a moment to thank those who spend so much of their time to enrich our community.
Thank You.
Plus, during the last Arbor Day celebration I won a large tree. Stephen and his crew from the Parks Department came to my house and planted the tree (FREE and with lightening speed skills I might add). I am so grateful for the Oak Tree that now shades our yard and in the years to come (50---) will really add to the urban forest in our new neighborhood.
The pictures above show our fun day at Take a Walk on Along the Rogue. The park nearest our house comes alive once a year with free activities for children including a tractor pull ride, bouncy house, music, petting zoo, amazing art along the pedestrian bridge, and much more. Also pictured above is our new tree that we love--I guess you could call us tree huggers!


No comments: