Things are going well here in the Lawson household. Benson is starting to read. Luther is starting to become mischievous, Ben is working loooonnnggg hours, and I'm I'm I'm....what is it that I do?? Pictured above are the sugar cookies that we made a couple weeks ago.YUM. Well here's a delicious recipe...Enjoy!Peanut Marshmallow Cookies
Makes 5 dozen
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg (beaten)
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup miniature marshmallows
Cream butter, sugars, peanut butter, and beaten egg. Combine dry ingredients. Add to creamed mixture. Fold in marshmallows. Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter. Bake on greased cookie sheets for 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Giveaway coming soon...here's a hint:
2 comments:
I want one!!!
MOM
I just re read your comment..."what is it that I do?...You raise beautiful children and keep a lovely home for your whole family to enjoy. You are a supportive friend to all your friends, you are creative...quilts, baking, making jewlery (I still want one), you are a good counselor to your sisters. you grow things..trees, you are active in your community and church and you are my daughter that has chosen to raise her sons with a loving full time mom. This makes a huge difference to their lives and society as a whole...I know this to be true even though some people will always ask you "what do you really do?"
Love Mom.....still staying at home most of the time so I can be a stay at home Grandma!!
Post a Comment